RAMP works with refugees who are some of the most disadvantaged members of our community today and provides a welcome respite from what can often be a hostile and confusing world. We offer advice, food and clothes which can mean so much more than you think to those in desperate need.
RAMP delivers a comprehensive service for refugees and asylum seekers located in the London Borough of Newham and we also give advice to other organisations.
- Advocacy and Crisis Support Service:
- Advice, Advocacy and Crisis Support to Legal Services Commission (LSC) Quality Mark at General Help with Casework level and Office of Immigration Service Commission (OISC) on:
- Immigration and Nationality
- Race equality
- Emotional support/counselling for asylum seekers and refugees
- Welfare Benefits
- Social Work student placements
Contact Cath Woodall on 020 8471 6954 or
Food for a penny project and Food/Clothing store:
Supply of fresh fruit and vegetables on weekly basis and an emergency food and clothing store for asylum seeker and refugee families with no income. Referral is via RAMP’s advocacy team
Please contact our administrative team on 020 8471 6954
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Thursday, for an appointment or drop in between 10.00 and 2.00pm on Tuesdays at 395 High St North, Manor Park, E12 6PG.