Corporate Partnerships provide companies with an opportunity to support us, a charity offering individuals the opportunity to transform and empower their lives. By entering into a corporate partnership with us, you and your company can positively make a difference to the lives of vulnerable residents in Newham.
We are seeking partners for a range of opportunities.
We are committed to building strong partnerships and collaborations with businesses. We’re particularly keen to work with others on the following:
- Corporate volunteering: to fulfil the needs of our community we serve, we work with businesses to arrange volunteering opportunities.
- Pro-bono strategy advice and guidance: can your organisation help us fulfil our strategic objective? Long term strategic partnerships are focused on solving a specific issue; this ensures your company has a considerable impact on those living in Newham. Share your skills, insight and knowledge with us to help us improve and expand our service delivery.
- Project sponsorship for events and activities: our aim is to put together a calendar of prestigious and exciting events, such as our 50th Birthday Celebration. We also have plans to collaborate with other local organisations on events throughout the year. We’re here to help you achieve your own marketing objectives, and sponsoring one of our events can be a great way for you to increase your reach. Alongside this, your company will also benefit from brand exposure and charitable giving.
- Service delivery programmes for local residents: we would love to engage with local businesses to create bespoke programmes for our service users.
- Catering partners: last year, we worked with several local restaurants to provide our Supported Housing residents with hot meals during the winter months. Our residents loved the variety of cuisines on offer, which enabled us to form strong relationships with food businesses in Newham. Food brings communities together (this is one of the reasons why we opened our Community Hub), and we’d love the opportunity to work with other local restaurants, caterers or foodies.
All Corporate Partnerships with the Renewal Programme are bespoke.
As an organisation, we know that there is no ‘one size fits all’ approach to Corporate Partnerships. Therefore, we wish to partner with companies of varying industries, sized and ethos.
We wish to partner with companies who want to deliver real change for the people of Newham. We want all of our partnerships to be rewarding, engaging and mutually beneficial . Our objective is to work closely with our corporate partnerships to deliver positive and important opportunities across our projects.
Become a Corporate Partner today.
As we said above, no two partnerships are the same and each partnership is designed on an individual basis. Taking into account your corporate social responsibility objectives, and brand values, our Corporate Partnerships team will work with you to create the perfect partnership for you and your company.
If you have an idea of how you’d like to support us, please get in contact with us here.