We’ve made it much easier for you to donate to us by using your phone.
Text to Donate
Text GOLDRP to donate and help us continue to transform and empower the lives of Newham residents. Please note you will be charged your standard network rate on top of your donation amount.
Donate £1 by texting 70201
Donate £3 by texting 70331
Donate £5 by texting 70970
Donate £10 by texting 70191
Why donate by text?
This is a fast and easy way to get a donation to us. All you need to do is send a SMS message from your phone to a special, five-digit number, such as the ones above. The donation then gets added to your pay monthly bill or taken off your pay as you go credit.
Donating by sending us a text message is one of the best ways of getting your donation to us. Your donation is transferred almost instantly, and the Renewal Programme receives 100% of the donation. That means it’s also one of the most cost effective ways of donating.
If you are a UK taxpayer, your donation may be eligible for Gift Aid. This means we can claim an additional 25p in Gift Aid from the government for every £1 you donate. This comes at no extra cost to you.
Who can donate?
- You must be aged 16 or over to send a text donation.
- Please note that you can donate using this SMS service from a UK mobile only. You cannot donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or another non-UK mobile.
- If you donate using this service from a UK mobile when you are outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges levied and retained by your network operator.
- You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message.
If you have any questions about donating via text, please e-mail us.
* Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme, operating as DONATE, a charity registered in England and Wales (1149800) and Scotland (SC045106). In addition to any text donation, you will incur your standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates). For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org